Energy: A Balanced Future
March 7, 2017 - March 8, 2017| £195
Energy A Balanced Future is an established conference & exhibition now in its seventh-year. The event will highlight the importance of securing a balanced energy mix in the UK to meet future demand.
With a wide-reaching aim to help you understand where and when opportunities may present themselves, key topics areas may include:
• Offshore Renewables: future outlook and timescales for supply chain opportunities
• Oil & Gas upstream, midstream and downstream including operations & maintenance
• UK Power and Utilities update
• Nuclear New Build
• UK Export Finance, a valuable resource to help UK companies trade internationally
• Why diversification is so important
The event is well known for being the place where the energy sector meets to network and do business.
Over 400 delegates and 50 exhibitors are expected at Sage Gateshead, one of the UK’s most popular venues for conferences. Sage Gateshead was designed by Lord Foster on a landmark waterfront site with a spectacular curved steel roof, which weighs in at 750 tonnes, is made from 3,000 stainless steel panels and 250 glass panels.
We are a proud supporting partner of Energy A Balanced Future 2017 organised and promoted by NOF Energy at the Sage, Gateshead 7-8 March