- This event has passed.
LCR Future Energy Launch Event
April 7 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm UTC+0| Free
LCR Future Energy Launch Event launches the LCR Future Energy programme – a £3.7 million programme which helps SMEs in Liverpool City Region’s renewable energy supply chain to grow. LCR Future Energy is delivered by Inventya Solutions, Liverpool John Moore’s University and Gyron. The programme is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, the public and the private sector.
This programme is for SMEs in The Liverpool City Region and will provide:
- Understanding of the requirements of the supply chain
- Grants of up to £10,000 to build capability
- External technology validation
- National and global market research
- Grants of up to £10,000 towards national and international tradeshow stand costs
We’re proud to be partners in the programme and Andy Logan will be representing BVGA at the launch event