- This event has passed.
Offshore Renewables Workshop
April 4| £150
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED – TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST PLEASE EMAIL NOF ENERGY’S PHILIPPA SMITH
NOF Energy in partnership with BVGA are hosting an offshore renewables workshop as part of NOF Energy’s dynamic diversification support programme.
The offshore renewables workshop will cover:
• Overview of the renewables sector: Market evolution, future trends, the economic argument, external market forces and government policy.
• Key players and supply chain considerations: overview of the supply chain key players, wind technologies, contracting methods, chronological full lifecycle and where the money goes.
• Offshore wind: high potential supply sub-elements: a cradle to grave review of the 35 sub-elements of supply, development, manufacture, deployment and operation. Identification of high potential diversification opportunities.
• Approaching the offshore wind market: Understanding and navigating the diversification challenge, key differences in wind, how to target the sector and positioning yourself for success.
• Guest speakers from the offshore wind contractor community
• Key players (UK) including developers and key contractors
• Overview of projects
• Technology demand areas
• Key European market suppliers highlighted
• Reasons to look further afield such as China, Taiwan, USA etc.
In the afternoon, facilitated breakout sessions will be organised with leading offshore wind businesses and Energi Coast companies.
As a supplier or potential entrant to the offshore wind sector, we invite you to tap into knowledge and expertise of BVGA along with some operators, contractors and Energi Coast companies. They will share their market and industry intelligence with you so you can tailor your business development activities aimed at entering the sector.