Offshore Wind Seminar & Networking Event
September 11, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm UTC+2| €250
Giles Hundleby will be chairing a panel discussion on ‘A vision of the future ports and vessels for offshore wind in 2030 and beyond’ at the Offshore Wind Seminar & Networking Event organised by Energy Technology Club, in collaboration with Port of Oostende and Rebo.
Other panelist include
- Eric Antoons, CEO, Parkwind
- Erik Bertholet, Business Manager Offshore wind, Groningen Seaports
- Paul Gérard, CEO of REBO – Board member Port of Oostende
- David Haverbeke, Partner, Fieldfisher
- Carl Heiremans, Senior Business Development Manager Offshore, Jan de Nul
Giles’s session takes place on 11 September from 16:30.
This seminar aims to share the vision of the industrial & political players on the support and installation vessels of the future for the offshore wind market
Please note that all registrations from non-members of the Energy Technology Club must be approved by the Energy Technology Club management committee. The event is free of charge for Energy Technology Club members (although a no-show fee applies)