- This event has passed.
SubseaUK Diversification Opportunities for Oil & Gas
August 2, 2016| £45
The SubseaUK Diversification Opportunities for Oil & Gas programme will aim to help companies to identify relevant, near to market, opportunities and to develop strategies to address them. Initial activity has involved the preparation of a guide to opportunities in the offshore wind sector and review of near and longer term diversification prospects in a wide range of other market sectors.
The Lunch & Learn event on Tuesday 2nd August will include presentations on the initial findings of the wide ranging review of diversification opportunities as well as a more detailed focus on the opportunities in offshore wind. It will explore the specific issues facing the subsea sector and will seek the views of supply chain companies on their readiness to enter new markets. Particular focus will be given to identifying future support required by the oil & gas supply chain and identifying challenges and barriers to progress. The following themes will be discussed in the workshop:
• Where are the largest opportunities for early diversification?
• What longer term potential exists in other market sectors?
• How prepared are companies to develop new areas of business?
• What strategies are available to companies seeking to expand into new markets?
• What challenges and barriers might the subsea supply chain face?
• What is the role of the public sector in supporting industry to move forward?
You can book your place on SubseaUK Diversification Opportunities for Oil & Gas via their website as below