Our October 2023 newsletter is now available to read.
As well as our latest recruitment plans, the newsletter contains stories on
- Marine spatial planning – including our work in the Philippines, supported by the Southeast Asia Energy Transition Partnership to support the Government to identify marine renewable energy development zones.
- Sector deal for Scotland – We’re proud to have played a part in the development of The Scottish Government and Scottish Renewables recently published the Onshore Wind Sector Deal for Scotland. It sets out a series of key measures which will support the Scottish Government in reaching its target of doubling onshore wind capacity to 20 GW by 2030.
- Hydrogen and India – How we’re working with MEC+ and Smart H2 Consulting to formulate and deliver the first hydrogen cluster roadmap for Kochi, India.
- Wind development pathway for Ireland – our work in developing an online tool to set out the pathway for developing an offshore wind farm and highlight the key skills and career opportunities within the industry in Ireland.
- Our new office in London that enables us to tap into the UK capital’s rich pool of talent, fostering innovation and making new connections within London’s vibrant wind energy business community.
It also has some of the recent news from around the industry from the trade press.
You can read our October 2023 newsletter and find out how to subscribe the next edition of our newsletter here: mailchi.mp/bvgassociates.com/oct2023