Project and Quality Administrator
Hybrid working with some time on one of our offices in Cricklade, Wiltshire or Glasgow, Scotland
- Starting salary of between £25k and £28k depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits
- Help deliver successful projects to companies and governments looking to grow wind energy
- Work as part of a talented, committed and passionate team
We are hybrid working, where we ask you to work from one of our two offices at least one day a week and remotely the rest of the time but we are happy to explore other flexible working arrangements.
About the role
Project and Quality Administrator’s work underpins much of our work, including:
- Helping project managers deliver on time and budget
- Supporting tenders for new work
- Aiding preparation of deliverables
- Ensuring monitoring and review processes are followed
- Administering quality management system
- Maintaining ISO9001 accreditation
- Confident in own ability
- Able to work as part of busy team
- Aptitude for order, accuracy, efficiency and quality
- Competent in use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in project management support
- Educated to A-level standard or further education experience
- Chance to develop on a consultant career development pathway (if desired)
- 25-days holuday for UK based team members plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Discretionary, quarterly profit share
- 3% emploter contribution to your pension for UK based team
- Cycle to work scheme for UK team
How to Apply
Apply for the role by sending us a CV and cover letter using the Apply Now button on this page
Please read our applicant privacy notice which tells you how we will hold and use the personal data which you share with us as part of the recruitment process.
We are keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential. To help us achieve this aim we ask you to complete a monitoring form. You do not have to complete this form, if you do not wish to do so.
If you’re excited about being part of BVGA’s team and passionate about what we do, we’d love to hear from you even if you don’t meet every single one of our requirements.