Project and Quality Management Coordinator
Entry level Consultant or Administrator
Location: Cricklade, Wiltshire
Salary: c£23 to £25k plus bonus and benefits
Deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 14 June 2021
About the role
We are seeking someone to provide project and quality management coordination support to our consultancy team. We are open to two types of applicants:
- Entry level consultant, who would spend 1-2 years in this role before following a consultant career path within the business, or
- Administrator, who would continue in this role.
You will provide close support to the Ops director and consulting team through:
- Business administration including preparing and updating timesheets, managing NDAs, updating case studies and preparing internal company performance presentations
- Proactively working with project managers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget and that internal monitoring and review processes are completed effectively
- Project administration, including recording and monitoring the stages of projects
- Tender administration, including questionnaire completion
- Flagging and helping to implement process improvements to make sure that we work as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Supporting project managers with preparing deliverables, arranging client calls and meeting scheduling, and
- Calling prospective clients to identify key people and possible leads.
Quality management coordination
- Managing quality management system records and documentation
- Actively engaging with QMS document authors to ensure documents are kept up to date
- Assisting Operations Director with maintaining ISO9001 accreditation
- Co-ordinating quality management review meetings, and
- Ensuring Quality Auditors complete internal and external audits and resolving non-conformance issues
Whether applying as an entry level consultant or administrator, we are looking for someone who has:
- The ability to work as part of a team with a ‘can do’ attitude and who is also able to work well with minimum supervision
- The ability to multi-task and a willingness to get involved in a variety of jobs as required in a fast-paced environment
- An aptitude for order, accuracy, efficiency and quality
- The ability to use their own initiative
In addition, if you are applying as an entry level consultant we are looking for someone who has:
- Strong capability in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, possibly supplemented with other programming skills.
- A degree or further compensatory experience
- A keen interest in the renewable energy industry.
Alternatively, if you are applying as an administrator, we are looking for someone who has:
- Previous administration experience in a business or office management role
- Previous experience in a project management support role (or have similar transferable skills)
- An education to A-level standard (desirable) or further compensatory experience
- Competence in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you’re excited about being part of BVGA’s team and passionate about what we do, we’d love to hear from you even if you don’t meet every single one of our requirements for a role.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days annual holiday
- Discretionary, quarterly profit-share
- 3% employer contribution to your pension
- Access to our cycle to work scheme
- Fantastic working locations, if located in one of our offices, but we are open to discussions about other locations, and
- A commitment to supporting you to make the most of your career, long-term.
Please note that certain benefits start once you have passed your six month probation period.
How to apply
Find out more about working for BVGA by downloading the Applicant Information Pack using the button on this page. You can apply for the SProject and Quality Management Coordinator role using the online form to send us a covering letter and your CV.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 14 June 2021 however, we will review applications as soon as we receive them and may close the process early depending on the number of applications we receive.