Location: Cricklade, Wiltshire or Glasgow, Scotland.
Closing Date: 5pm on 9 September 2019
Use your analytical skills to grow renewables’ share of electricity generation.
Make a real difference to our clients, helping them do new things, think in new ways and solve tough problems.
Share in our success and grow with us.
About the Senior Consultant role
The Senior Consultant will manage and deliver strategic advisory services across our core areas of expertise, including advising clients in business strategy, industry economics and technology.
Working closely with other members of the team, you will:
- Deliver consultancy projects to clients, including client relationship management, project management, research, analysis and reporting.
- Support business development and provide input to proposals.
- Engage with industry to stay up to date with latest information, and gain insight into current trends and thinking.
- Undertake desk-based research into the technology, market and supply chain of the industries we serve.
- Develop in-house tools and keep our knowledge management systems up to date, and
- Work closely with other members of the team in a supportive, collaborative and dynamic working culture.
For this role you will need:
- Substantial relevant wind industry experience, or management consulting experience, working with industrial companies.
- A degree, ideally in mechanical, civil or electrical engineering, physics, natural science, mathematics, business or economics (2.1 or above).
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ideally experience of working with databases and data science.
- Project management capability experience, including managing client relationships, and
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills; data science training or experience would be an advantage.
BVG Associates deliver deep insights and practical strategies so that our clients can succeed in global renewables markets. We pride ourselves on our independence and work that has rigour, value and honesty. We are committed to helping our team develop, learn and grow.
More information about what we do and why we do it is available in our application information pack.
How to apply
The deadline for applications is 5pm on 9 September 2019. We will review applications as soon as we receive them and may close the role early depending on the number of applications we receive.
We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.