Tracy Madgwick supports the team in all aspects of HR, ensuring the team develop, feel looked after and are inspired. She helps BVGA with:
- Recruitment and selection – making sure we get the right people for our team, and our team is right for the people we get. You can see our latest vacancies on our Join our team page. If these roles are not for you but you’re keen to make a difference, share our values and want a career in an exciting, well-respected consultancy, then please get in touch anyway.
- Employee contracts – making sure our team have contracts that are ethical, legal and clear.
- Managing performance – so BVGA can get the best out of the team, and the team can get the best out of BVGA.
- Change management – providing support as the team grows and faces new challenges
- Learning and development – designing, implementing and evolving our learning syllabus. Learning is key to BVGA and Tracy insures that the team have the motivation and opportunity to expand their knowledge and develop their skills.
Tracy has a 35 year career in Human Resources, amassing a broad and deep experience of all aspects of HR. Tracy is backed by professional indemnity insurance and works within the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development’s code of professional conduct.
BVGA is just one of several clients for Tracy and the company she founded and manages, Crafnant HR.
You can email Tracy here: Tracy Madgwick